Apogee Beach is a luxury development project by Carlos Ott which is set to rise within Hollywood, one of the best oceanfront city settings in South Florida today.
The project will be situated on a 240-foot site that is right by the white sand beach which will enable residents to indulge in the opulence that only an oceanfront city setting can provide.
Aside from its natural beauty, the location will also provide convenience to all residents as it will be minutes away from two international airports, two seaports, and within close proximity to neighboring areas such as Aventura, Bal Harbour, and Fort Lauderdale.
Its 22-story tower designed by Cohen Freedman Encinosa is going to feature a total of 49 private residences which will showcase floor-to-ceiling windows and glass doors which will lead to large balconies that will easily enable the finest views to be made possible from the comfort of each home. Each of the private residences will come with ceilings that range from nine up to twelve feet in height for certain units.
The luxury development project is expected to be ready by 2013.
Residents of Apogee Beach can look forward to amenities and services which include:
- Resident Club Room and Lounge with overlooking pool deck,
- Poolside cabanas offered exclusively for Apogee Beach residents,
- Resident Theater and Kids’ Lounge,
- Around-the-clock controlled access,
- First-class concierge services,
- Resident security system-controlled elevators,
- Secured parking spaces,
- Oceanfront views from each private residence.
- Feel free to contact our team of professional real estate agents to find out more information regarding the Apogee Beach development project and the availability of options on today’s property market.
Apogee Beach Floorplans