One Paraiso is a condo in Edgewood, one of Florida’s most luxurious neighborhoods. Designed by world-renowned Arquitectonica, the building sits on a two-acre property in Biscayne Bay. Standing tall at 53 floors, One Paraiso has a total of 276 condo units and penthouses. Condos are available with one- to three bedroom units or four bedroom penthouses, and range from 1124 to 1873 square feet. Residents of One Paraiso can relax in the building’s plunge pools, Jacuzzis, lobby-level tanning pool, spa, and massage rooms. The building also has a fitness center, library, kids’ playroom, and lighted tennis courts. One Paraiso also features a Bayfront restaurant operated by renowned chef Michael Schwartz, and displays a curated art collection across the building’s public spaces, including works by Uruguayan artist Pablo Atchugarry. Residences have an open-floor concept, 9- to 10-foot ceilings, walk-in wardrobes, private terraces accessible from living room and master bedroom, European cabinetry with a selection of finishes and countertops, breakfast bar, SubZero and Wolf appliances, glass-enclosed showers, floor-to-ceiling windows, and views of Biscayne Bay and Miami Beach. Located just minutes away from Miami Beach, residents are sure to enjoy a fun and vibrant beach lifestyle at One Paraiso.
One Paraiso Floorplans
- Residence 01 - 3 beds / 3.5 baths / 2,327 sq ft (216.17 sq m)
- Residence 02 - 2 beds / 2 baths / 1,505 sq ft (139.81 sq m)
- Residence 03 - 3 beds + den / 3.5 baths / 2,034 sq ft (188.95 sq m)
- Residence 04 - 3 beds + den / 3.5 baths / 2,035 sq ft (189.05 sq m)
- Residence 05 - 1 bed + den / 1.5 baths / 1,344 sq ft (124.85 sq m)
- Residence 06 - 3 beds / 3.5 baths / 2,319 sq ft (215.43 sq m)