One Thousand Museum
One Thousand Museum by Zaha Hadid is an exciting project that will introduce a new change in the architectural landscape of downtown Miami. With features including a helipad and concrete exoskeleton, One Thousand Museum presents a cutting-edge design not previously present in the area. One Thousand Museum creates an interesting synergy of daring futuristic design and luxurious comfort. It is slated to offer a full-featured podium amenity deck complete with sculptural architecture, fitness and spa centers, pools and onsite water and landscaping pieces. On top of One Thousand Museum will be an exclusive amenity area that conflates indoor and outdoor activities in luxurious lounge spots. Function rooms and event spaces are available on the top level including a private dining area on the upper amenity level.
The luxury tower aims to provide an ambience that exudes an avant-garde lifestyle with its exoskeleton structure without sacrificing the comforts of peaceful residential living. With its superb combination of cutting-edge design and attractive amenities, One Thousand Museum promises unparalleled stylish luxury.
Address: 1000 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132
Number of Floors: 62
Number of Units: 83
Completion Date: 2018
Bedrooms: 3 - 5
Bathrooms: 3 - 5
- Townhouse Residences Levels 10-11 - 5 beds / 6.5 baths / 8,894 sq ft (826 sq m)
- Townhouse Residences Levels 12-14 - 5 beds / 6.5 baths / 9,001 sq ft (837 sq m)
- Half Floor Residences, Levels 15-25 - 4 beds, 5.5 baths / 5,420 sq ft (503 sq m)
- Half Floor Residences, Levels 26-33 - 4 beds / 5.5 baths / 5,380 sq ft (500 sq m)
- Half Floor Residences, Levels 34-49 - 4 beds / 5.5 baths / 5,425 sq ft (504 sq m)
- Full Floor Penthouses, Levels 50-57 - 5 beds / 6.5 baths / 5,425 sq ft (504 sq m)
- Duplex Penthouse, Level 58 & 59 - 6 beds / 6 baths + half baths / 16,220 sq ft (1,506 sq m)