Porsche Design Tower
The Porsche Design Tower is one of the most highly anticipated development projects that will be coming to the Miami region in the very near future. It is going to push the standards of modern luxury living by providing people with signature residences in a futuristic, ground-breaking infrastructure designed to perfection.
The $560 million development project by the Porsche Design Group and Gil Dezer is set to rise in a prime oceanfront location found within the city of Sunny Isles Beach. It is going to be a 57-story tower that will offer up to 132 ultra-luxury residences which will each have a two-car garage. People who would like to avail of four-car garages will also be given the opportunity do so within specific units.
Since the city of Sunny Isles Beach is considered to be one of South Florida’s finest oceanfront locations, people can definitely count on a first-class selection of amenities and services that cater to people’s desire to experience oceanfront opulence at its very best, including 200 linear feet of oceanfront access.
The Porsche Design Tower is expected to be ready by 2014.
Residents of the Porsche Design Tower can look forward to features such as:
- Its amazing robotic parking system which will enable residents to transport their vehicle straight up to the garage found at the doorstep of their unit,
- Glass-enclosed 3-story car observatory located at the lobby,
- Chilled water air-conditioning,
- Hurricane-resistant floor-to-ceiling windows and glass railings for each unit,
- Large balconies that offer breath-taking views of the Atlantic Ocean.
Amenities offered at the Porsche Design Tower will include:
- A 3-story lobby with car observatory,
- Lobby restaurant with ocean views,
- Private wine locker for each unit within the restaurant,
- Bar and lounge with ocean views, fireplace, and large televisions,
- Oceanfront swimming pool on the first floor,
- Poolside food and beverage services,
- Two plunge spas on the fifth floor with Intracoastal Waterway views,
- Game room on the fifth floor,
- Virtual Golf Simulator,
- 4-car virtual car simulator,
- Oceanfront ballroom with bar and catering kitchen,
- Oceanfront fitness center with complete equipment,
- Oceanfront yoga room,
- Men & Women’s spa with steam, sauna, and snow rooms,
- Two large plunge spas,
- Sunset terrace on sixth floor,
- Outdoor deck with sunbathing amenities,
- Tanning deck connected to spa.
Feel free to contact our team of professional real estate agents to find out more information regarding the Porsche Design Tower development project and the availability of options on today’s property market.
Porsche Design Tower Floor Plans