The Regalia is one the newest luxury condominium development projects set to rise within the city of Sunny Isles Beach which will provide people with an exceptional selection of oceanfront luxury residences that adhere to the highest living standards possible within the South Florida region.
Developed by Arquitectonica, the Regalia is going to be a sensational 47-story tower located along the scenic stretch of Collins Avenue where it will se rise upon more than one acre of prime oceanfront property. The design of the building is expected to be one of the developer’s most exquisite projects yet as its spiraling exterior is going to be one of the most impressive infrastructures that will be found along the stunning white sand beaches of the city.
It will offer a total of 39 ultra-luxury residences which will showcase breath-taking and unobstructed 360-degree views of the surrounding areas which include the city skyline, Intracoastal Waterway, and Atlantic Ocean which will all be visible through the floor-to-ceiling glass windows of each home space. People who are interested in becoming more engaged in the sights and sounds of the city can do so from the 10-foot deep wrap-around terraces of each ultra-luxury residence.
The Regalia is expected to be ready by 2013.
Residents of the Regalia can look forward to amenities which include:
- 360-degree views of the entire horizon,
- Classic lobby with marble flooring,
- Infinity-edge swimming pool,
- Lush gardens and fountains,
- Residents’ lounge with cigar and wine bar,
- Game room with card-playing room and billiard hall,
- Beachside and poolside cabanas,
- Full-service spa and fitness center,
- Around-the-clock concierge and security staff,
- Media room and private theater,
- Oceanfront gazebo with poolside shower and spa.
Feel free to contact our team of professional real estate agents to find out more information regarding the Regalia development project and the availability of options on today’s property market.