SLS Lux is a fifty-seven story residential tower with four hundred and fifty residential units, twelve multi-story penthouse apartments and eighty-four SLS hotel suites, located west of Brickell Avenue and adjacent to the Brickell City Center project. SLS Lux is an artistic and luxurious masterpiece exuding exquisite design in every corner, featuring world class art such as the monumental Botero sculpture, facade murals by Fabian Burgos and light installations by Ana Martinez.
Some of the distinct features of SLS Lux include their restaurant at the ground floor, by no less than the chef Katsuya Uechi and the cocktail lounge by SBar, while on 44th and 45th floor lies a two-story lounge and recreation area with an outdoor sky lounge featuring fire pits overlooking the wonderfully relaxing views of Biscayne Bay and the Miami skyline. There is also a wine cellar, billiards and poker table. A rooftop pool with sundeck also overlooking the city skyline and Biscayne Bay, is located at the 57th floor.
There is an endless list of great amenities including a 75-foot lap pool and a separate 112-foot beach entry poolwith poolside cabanas and shaded lounge areas, and the signature Ciel Spa with soothing treatment rooms and expert massage therapists.
SLS Lux Floorplans
- Residence 01 - 3 beds + den / 4baths / 2,284 sq ft (212.18 sq m)
- Residence 02 - 2 beds + den / 2.5 baths / 1,484 sq ft (137.85 sq m)
- Residence 03 - 1 bed + den / 1.5 baths / 1,104 sq ft (102.56 sq m)
- Residence 04 - 3 beds / 3 baths / 1,916 sq ft (178 sq m)
- Residence 05 - 2 beds / 2 baths / 1,703 sq ft (158.20 sq m)
- Residence 06 - 1 bed + den / 2 baths / 1,228 sq ft (114.08 sq m)
- Residence 07 - 1 bed + den / 1.5 baths / 1,108 sq ft (102.93 sq m)
- Residence 08 - 1 bed + den / 2 baths / 1,163 sq ft (108.04 sq m)
- Residence 09 - 3 beds / 3 baths / 2,150 sq ft (199.73 sq m)
- Residence 10 - 2 beds + den / 2 baths / 1,620 sq ft (150.49 sq m)