SLS Hotel & Residences
SLS Brickell is an exciting new pre-construction development project in Miami. Located at its neighborhood namesake, SLS Brickell is being developed by Related Group and promises an elevated residential experience in the exhilarating metropolitan of Miami.
The main draw of SLS Brickell is its synergy between residential comfort and commercial convenience. The building will host three top class restaurants: Katsuya by Stark, Bazaar by Jose Andres and a new one by Michael Shwartz of Michael Genuine. Aside from onsite dining options, the first 10 floors of the tower will also be the residence of a hotel, while the condominium units will start at the 11th. SLS Brickell will feature some of the most sought-after amenities, including hotel-caliber amenities, exclusive lounge and bar, recreational deck and spacious function rooms. Furthermore, the building will host a considerable number of penthouses that will certainly provide a new level of residential experience in Miami. And with a top level pool deck, SLS Brickell offers only the best location in appreciating the breathtaking view of the dynamic Miami skyline and the relaxing Biscayne Bay.
Some of the amenities which will be featured in SLS Brickell include:
- Three exciting restaurants
- HYDE Lounge and Garden Club
- CIEL Spa
- Recreational room
- Spacious business center with allotted private conference rooms fully equipped with state-of-the-art technology
- Function room for private events
- Rooftop pool with Sky Club
- Fully-equipped fitness center
The residences of SLS Brickell are also offered in a generous option of floor layouts. Future denizens can choose between 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom plans while others can bid on sought-after penthouses. Each residence will feature a spectacular view of the elegant milieu, including the busy Miami metro and the beautiful waters of Biscayne Bay.
Brickell has certainly provided residents with considerable residential options. The neighborhood’s historic past only contributes to the grandeur and class of the lifestyle that it offers. From grand mansions to concrete high-rises, the medley of nostalgia and modernity will certainly provide an interesting synergy between the past and the future. Living in Brickell provides several appeals. Being at a greater portion of Downtown Miami, residents of Brickell enjoy immediate access to major financial districts. Cultural hotspots are also scattered around the area. And by being dotted with several retail and dining options, Brickell is certainly one of the most sought-after addresses in Miami. SLS Brickell will definitely provide future residents a lot more reason to consider Brickell their new home.
SLS Hotel & Residences Floor Plans
- Residence 01 - 2 beds + den / 2 baths / 2,036 sq ft (189.15 sq m)
- Residence 02 - 2 beds + den / 2 baths / 1,604 sq ft (149.02 sq m)
- Residence 03 - 1 bed + den / 2 baths / 1,186 sq ft (110.17 sq m)
- Residence 04 - 1 bed + den / 1 bath / 1,008 sq ft (93.64 sq m)
- Residence 05 - 3 beds + den / 1.5 baths / 2,046 sq ft (190.8 sq m)
- Residence 06 - 3 beds + den / 2.5 baths / 1,826 sq ft (169.64 sq m)
- Residence 07 - 1 bed / 1 bath / 860 sq ft (79.88 sq m)
- Residence 08 - 1 bed + den / 1.5 baths / 933 sq ft (86.67 sq m)
- Residence 09 - 2 beds + den / 2.5 baths /1,310 sq ft (121.70 sq m)
- Residence 10 - 2 beds + den / 2 baths / 1,735 sq ft (151.18 sq m)
- Residence 11 - 2 beds + den / 2 baths / 1,220 sq ft (113.33 sq m)