The Mansions at Acqualina
Oceanfront luxury living is one of the features that the city of Sunny Isles Beach has always been recognized for and people who are looking to learn about their available options will find that even better residences are going to be offered to them as early as now because the new development project called The Mansions at Acqualina.
The Mansions at Aqualina is one most highly anticipated real estate development project expected to set rise in the glamorous city of Sunny Isles Beach and people have every reason to feel the excitement because it is expected to redefine the very meaning of oceanfront luxury living in modern times.
Along the beautiful white sands of the city of Sunny Isles Beach will rise an amazing 47-story infrastructure that will showcase an excellent fusion between Mediterranean and contemporary themes that is sure to stand out along the skyline. It is going to be designed to provide people with unobstructed views of the breath-taking horizon from within the most illustrious home spaces in the city.
Construction stages have yet to begin towards the end of 2012 but people are eagerly looking forward to what lies ahead as more than 51 percent of the available private residences have already been sold as of today.
If you would like to be updated on the development of The Mansions at Acqualina, you are more than welcome to get in touch with us so that we can keep you posted on all of the latest news and information possible, you may call us at 954-305-6424.
The Mansions at Acqualina Floorplans
- Villa D' Aqua - 3 beds / 6.5 baths / 5,413 sq ft (502.8 sq m)
- Villa Di Botticelli - 4 beds / 6.5 baths / 5,413 sq ft (502.8 sq m)
- Villa D' Uffizi - 4 beds / 6.5 baths / 5,404 sq ft (502 sq m)
- Villa Di Vecchio - 5 beds / 6.5 baths / 5,404 sq ft (502 sq m)
- Palazzo Di Spiaggia - 5 beds / 7.5 baths / 11,069 sq ft (1,028 sq m)
- Palazzo Di Sabbia - 5 beds / 7.5 baths / 10,916 sq ft (1,014.1 sq m)
- Palazzo D' Oro - 8 beds / 9 baths / 20,011 sq ft (1,8591 sq m)