400 Sunny Isles
400 Sunny Isles is the newest development project brought to Miami by Key International — the same group of people behind the Downtown Miami condominiums called The Mint and The Ivy.
The exclusive luxury development project is set to rise upon a location that is within walking distance from the city’s beautiful beach and will be designed by the world-class architect Chap Oppenhelm and architect of Kobi Karp.
400 Sunny Isles will offer over 640 feet of bay frontage for its residents and guests.
The luxury community set within the glamorous city of Sunny Isles Beach will be comprised of two 20-story towers which will provide a total of 230 units which will be ready by 2014.
Residents and guests of 400 Sunny Isles can look forward to:
- Condominium services such as full-time concierge; around-the-clock valet parking; around-the-clock security and surveillance systems; access to 400 Sunny Isles’ business center with multi-purpose media and meeting rooms; party and entertainment lounge; secure garage; bike and jet ski storage.
- Boating amenities which include a fully-equipped and serviced private marina which will be the city’s largest marina where dry and wet dock storage will be offered; easy access to the Intracoastal Waterway, Biscayne Bay, and the Atlantic Ocean; boat rentals and fractional yacht ownership opportunities.
- Spa and rejuvenation services which will feature saunas, steam rooms, a total of three waterfall Jacuzzis, a selection of relaxation and beauty treatments, and a state-of-the-art fitness center with aerobics, yoga, and a variety of health and wellness programs and exercise equipment.
- Outdoor areas such as an open-air courtyard designed by the Urbanic Group to showcase exotic woods, ponds of Koi fish, and an underground Zen garden of sand, stone, and water which are found beneath a glass floor located within each of the two towers.
- Swimming facilities which will include an Olympic-style, cascading, infinity-edge pool; aqua beds, cabanas, and a heated whirlpool spa situated within the actual pool.
Residential features include:
- Floor-to-ceiling and wall-to-wall glass,
- Flow-through residences,
- Advanced communication systems,
- Soundproofing between units,
- European cabinetry,
- Walk-in closets,
- Washer and dryer,
- Elevator access from parking direct to residence levels,
- Penthouse garden terraces with spa and steam room,
- One-touch access to building amenities,
- Fingertip control from residential touch-screen panels.
Feel free to contact our team of professional real estate agents to find out more information regarding the 400 Sunny Isles development project and the availability of options on today’s property market.
400 Sunny Isles Floor Plans
- Unit A - 3 Beds/3 Baths - 2,032 sf - floors 6 -19
- Unit B - 3 Beds/2.5 Baths - 1,993 sf - floors 6 - 19
- Unit C - 2 Beds/Den/3 Baths - 2,075 sf - entry level on loors 9, 12, 16 & 19
- Unit D - 2 Beds/Den/3 Baths - 1,995 sf - entry level on floors 9, 12, 16 & 19
- Unit E - 2 Beds/Den/3 Baths - 2,014 sf - floors 8, 10, 14, 15, 17, 18 & 20
- Unit F - 1 Bed/Den/2 Baths - 1,432 sf - floors 6 & 7
- Flat - 3 Beds/2.5 Baths - 1,542 sf - floors 3 - 5
- Loft - 2 Beds/Den/3 Baths - 1,642 sf - entry level on floor 1